So without futher ado, lets list down what has been done so far with pictures (was unable to take a picture of the Goodridge Braided Brake Hose):
Mercedes-AMG GT 63 PRO 4MATIC+ Coupé makes its way to Malaysia - Top PRO
Spec for Malaysia - Launched as part of the F1 here at Sepang this upcoming
weekend
-
Mercedes-Benz Malaysia had earlier today unveiled the new Mercedes-AMG GT
63 PRO 4MATIC+ Coupé and also showed us a preview of the all-new
Mercedes-AMG GT...
6 days ago
3 comments:
Your quest for mods is almost there I guess except perhaps cams and dynotune or RIPS RB30 block maybe hehehe
Eh bro what happened to your Kouki?
Hey bro, that Kouki's owner wasnt being truthful with me about the car so I did not go ahead with the purchase of the S14.
Which was a good thing as I found a gem of a R33 GTR as a result!
Nice. Looks like you got the brakes in already. Any plans to go bigger brakes? :P
Post a Comment