Yesss!!! My Haltech Platinum Pro Plug & Play R33 Engine Management System (including a 3 bar map sensor) has arrived from Australia!!!
Decided to switch from my Apexi Power FC with Commander to the Haltech Platinum Pro, due to the following reasons:
- User definable X- & Y-axis for fuel, ignition and boost
- 32x32 high res mapping
- VE Tuning (Volumetric Efficiency)
- MAF (no longer have to balance air fuel mixtures correctly)
- Advanced intelligent knock control
- CAN communication (really works as promised!)
- Closed loop idle control
- Speed density (more power)
- Launch control
- N-VCT (Nissan Variable CAM Timing Control)
Thats just a few of the Haltech's features. Full details: http://www.haltech.com/store/index.php/plugin-ecu-kits/platinum-pro-kits/platinum-pro-plug-in-nissan-r32-33-skyline-kit.html
The Power FC is no longer in production and is technically a 10 year old technology, reliant on AFM readings (which is a pain to balance for twin turbos) plus it only has 20x20 resolution, does not have a ignition cut feature (fuel cut only) = limited tuning features when it comes to modified higher horsepower engines.