I was overseas these past few days and I've just returned from the airport.
Was fortunate enough to find time in between meetings to go out and grab the following parts:
- Okuyama Carbing Pedal Set (silver).
- Okuyama Carbing Air Diversion Plate Aluminium
- Apexi Power Intake Replacement Pod Filters
- Nismo Aluminium Shift Knob (10mm 5 speed)
- Volk Racing GT Center Caps for the RE30s (4 pieces - low)
I'll put these on as soon as possible.
Now, let's recap what my mechanic has installed over the weekend (pictures to follow once I get the car back tomorrow):
- BCNR33 4 and 2 Pot Brembo Calipers
- Tomei Fuel Pump (output 590PS 276 L/h)
- Tomei Fuel Regulator Type L
- Cusco Oil Catch Tank
- Goodridge Brake Hose (6 PCS)
- Whiteline Swaybar-h/duty Blade adjustable
- Whiteline Camber adj kit - upper c/arm x 2
- Whiteline Arm-adj upper radius-camber/toe
- Whiteline Swaybar-x h/duty Blade adjustable
- Superpro Castor Rod Bushes
Can't wait to see the car!
Interior Modernization Project, Introduction - No doubt, you have already seen the article I published on Speedhunters about 6 weeks ago, describing my interior modernization project - which incidentall...
21 hours ago